All the coatings in the range are engineered to ensure the highest possible chemical resistance to corrosion and to UV radiation and excellent resistance to abrasion, while at the same time offering top performance under conditions of thermal and environmental stress.
Several versions are available -- copper and copper-free, low-lead content or zero-lead, and for different application systems: 2 coats (base + top) or 3 coats (base + intermediate + top).
Reference tests where Duralux Solar Coatings have demonstrated their extreme under the most diverse and critical stress conditions are:
- high resistance to sand abrasion (ASTM D968)
- high resistance to humid-static tests (EN-1036-1 for 480 hours)
- high resistance to saline mist (EN-ISO-9227 for 480 hours)
- high resistance to CASS Test (four cycles for 480 hours in total, EN-ISO-9227)
- high resistance to exposure to climate cycles (EN-1279-2)
- high resistance to UV rays (QUV test for 3000 hours)
- excellent performance under Blue M test (85% RH – 85° for 120 hours)
- high resistance to weather fluctuations (Weather Ometer WOM for 3,000 hours)